We’ve been waiting for nearly three months now to find out whether the writing job in Atlanta will come through. Our personal deadline to make a decision is the end of May.
For the first time, funding for the position is looking shaky. I’m heartsick. I thought I’d prepared myself for either way this goes…but the reality is, if it doesn’t come through, I will be extremely disappointed.
It’s not over yet, and God with provide no matter what comes next. Please pray for us.